Thursday, February 28, 2008

Just keep swimming




Well I know that I can get through this semester and next I just don't know if I am going to remember anything when I come back after next fall. I am going to take a semester off to be home with the new little one, but I am afraid that I will lose all of my acquired information. Oh well I'll make it. I need to load some pictures on my laptop so that I can post some on the blog. Well William is doing great his knew job keeps him super busy, I miss spending the extra time with him but all is well. Ephraim loves daycare he is constantly talking about it. When I ask him what he did at school his favorite response is "ourt" art if you don't speak toddler. That or "nap" he take great big naps. I need to get a great big book to stick all his art work in because he is constantly bringing home some painting or collage that he has made. His teachers always say that, "he is best at following directions and is an angel in class." They must have him mixed up with another child because the only time he does what I ask him is if he wants to do so. I think it may be pay back for my insubordinance as a child at least I think that is what my mother might say. He really is a good child he melts my heart every morning I drop him off at daycare. I ask him for loves before I leave and he runs up with a big smile and gives me a big hug and a kiss and then waves bye. sniff sniff.... that is about the only time that he will do this the rest of the time he wants his daddy. It is really quite cute how much he and his daddy love each other. I used to sing him to sleep every night after family prayer so that he would feel safe and loved and have a routine. One night I had William do so and I told him good night. Now most of the time he tells me good night so that daddy can sing some songs to him before bed. The little rascal he has a mind of his own. Well I better let that be all for now so that I can get some work done.

No comments: